Eclipse CBD Tincture with MCT Oil - Peppermint
Peppermint - Cool and refreshing, it hits all the perfect notes that a mint should. This tincture complements a morning cup of coffee. Especially if you like peppermint mochas.
- MCT based CBD
- Before using our MCT based CBD products remember to shake well.
- We use only the highest quality CBD Isolate derived from hemp with less than 0.3% THC.
- All of our products are tested in highly esteemed third party laboratories.
- Scan the QR code on the label to see the results.
- Available in 30ML bottles boxed with glass dropper.
- Available in varying strengths: 300MG, 600MG, 1000MG, 1500MG.
* Read Description for further details
MCT based CBD - Natural Hemp derived CBD Isolate & MCT Oil
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are triglycerides with two or three fatty acids having an aliphatic tail of 6–12 carbon atoms ( i.e. medium-chain fatty acids - MCFAs).
Rich food sources for commercial extraction of MCTs include palm kernel oil and coconut oil.
MCTs passively diffuse from the GI Tract to the portal system (longer fatty acids are absorbed into the lymphatic system) without requirement for modification like long-chain fatty acids or very-long-chain fatty acids.
In addition, MCTs do not require bile salts for digestion. Patients who have malnutrition, malabsorption or particular fatty-acid metabolism disorders are treated with MCTs because MCTs do not require energy for absorption, use, or storage.
With all the wonderful benefits from both MCT oil and CBD, our MCT tinctures have everything you need with the added bonus of ZERO bitter or earthy taste. At Eclipse we believe “Better CBD Shouldn't Taste Bitter”
We use only the highest quality CBD Isolate derived from hemp with less than 0.3% THC.
All of our products are tested in highly esteemed third party laboratories.
Scan the QR code on the label.